facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

who do these girls mix with and who do they like to mix with most

By: adpi dg
#12by:    

kkg
axo
dg
adpi
theta
chi o

adpi was rising and might have passed dg this year but they got an awful pledge class

By: decno
#13by:    

not that hard...

kkg
axo
dg
adpi
theta
xo

though both theta and xo got a really good pledge class this year and adpi's sucked. They cut too many people and were left with randos. But xos rep stayed the same as did thetas, but i can see them moving up in the ranks and passing adpi next year.

By: therealdeal
#14by:    

sorry, i can see theta surpassing adpi. xo will probs stay at the bottom.

But in the next two years we are getting 2 new sororities...so all might change :)

By: therealdeal
#15by:    

is hot. some girls are hotter than dg's hotter pledges

By: adpi class
#16by:    

its a weird time for the sororities (and fraternities for that matter) at bucknell, between this year and next there will be a lot of change within the hierarchy, for now...

kkg (no contest)

pi phi (depending who you ask)

axo (not sure whats happening here, girls just dont seem to go out anymore?)

dg (awesome sophomore class, very pretty, classy and fun, if my sister went to bu this is where i'd want her to be)

axid (very pretty pledge class, some questionable girls, but really outstanding considering theyre BRAND NEW)

theta/adpi (really tough, theta is more fun but adpi is overall better looking)

xo (have to put them last, but i'd much rather mix with them than adpi)

By: its difficult
#17by:    

IDK why everyone thinks Adpi is so hot? Adpi got a really strange pledge class, they're not hotter than theta or even chi o or AxiD for that matter. Don't get me wrong there are some hotties but there are a few in every sorority

By: What?
#18by:    

no one thinks adpi is hot. they're a little below average. they're above thetas and axid for sure but way below dg

By: ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

is pi phi ever coming back?

By: ???
#20by:    

nope

By: noway

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.