facebook

TRI DELT!!!

by: top

I honestly feel like Tri Delt is more comparable to adpi than pi phi. Like they’re MILES above pi phi and only getting better but I don’t feel like they are TOO far behind adpi like a whole tier below, you know?

I feel like they’re too good to be considered upper mid. I understand why you guys have always only had 3 tops but maybe time for a change.. just a suggestion

Also please don’t hate on them or say they’re trying to uprank I’m not even in Tri Delt but they’ve been on a steady rise for a few years now and it’s just something I’ve noticed recently, that’s all!!!

Posted By: top
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: And   

Don’t you think DDD should level up and ZTA level down? DDD is a solid sisterhood and they are selective and retain their members. ZTA cannot say the same. If you’re looking for sisterhood, DDD ranks up and ZTA ranks down in my opinion. I don’t think that’s what’s important in these ranks though.

By: And
by: butMay 4, 2024 12:24:41 PM

This comment setting DDD up for hate the post isn’t saying to REPLACE any of the tops, they are all deserving of their ranks and are indisputably top, the post is just proposing DDD be moved up as well

By: but
#2  by: naw   

zta are hot, popular and get top hoco pairs. zls is amazing. ddd does not even compare

By: naw
#3  by: Sorry   

Ranks are not about sisterhood. If they were to make would be significantly different.

By: Sorry
#4  by: ^   

upper mid is great they are popular and desired

By: ^
by: ButMay 4, 2024 12:23:04 PM

The post isn’t saying upper mid bad by any means its saying DDD measures up more to adpi than pi phi

The post is proposing these ranks I think?:

KD
ZTA
ADPI
DDD

Upper Mid
PI PHI
AXID
THETA

Has having 4 chapters in top tier ever been discussed?? I feel like that could make sense tbh

By: But
#5  by: zta >    

the big difference is popularity, looks and their events

By: zta >
#6  by: true   

ddd is much better than pi phi and wayyyyyyy above axid but not in the same league of adpi. let alone zta

greekrank hates ddd and they can’t admit that they are very popular and pretty

By: true
by: 🔥May 5, 2024 7:09:30 AM

Tridelt abd PiPhi are both popular and pretty

By: 🔥
#7  by: In real life   

In everyone’s eyes DDD & Phi Delt are pretty much top but lower than the other tops.

By: In real life
#8  by: Yeah   

Top Tier:
ΚΔ - Kappa Delta
ZTA - Zeta Tau Alpha
ΑΔΠ - Alpha Delta Pi

Lower Top Tier:
ΔΔΔ - Delta Delta Delta

Upper Mid Tier:
ΠΒΦ - Pi Beta Phi
ΑΞΔ - Alpha Xi Delta

True Mid Tier:
ΚΑΘ - Kappa Alpha Theta
ΧΩ - Chi Omega
ΑΕΦ - Alpha Epsilon Phi

Lower Mid Tier:
ΚΚΓ - Kappa Kappa Gamma

Bottom Tier:
ΔΖ - Delta Zeta
ΓΦΒ - Gamma Phi Beta

By: Yeah
#9  by: Maybe?   

Top Tier
1. KD
2. ZTA
3. ADPi
4. Tri Delt

Upper Mid:
5. PiPhi
6. AXiD

True Mid:
7. Theta
8. Chi O

Lower Mid:
9. AEPhi
10. KKG

Bottom:
11. DZ
12. GPhi

By: Maybe?
#10  by: yup   

ΚΔ > ΖΤΑ > > ΑΔΠ

ΔΔΔ > > ΠΒΦ > ΑΞΔ

axid is on the rise and has the best event out of all the upper mids

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.