facebook

Pike expansion plan leak

by: Leak

So, if any people here don’t know what’s going on heritage grove is dead. Pike, holding onto relevancy wants to expand to the biggest thing… college Ave… there biggest rivals are theta chi. The expansion plan between their IFC members, alumni, and exec leaked to a group chat detailing they are hoping to kick off theta chi, theta chis satalite on college, SAE, or anyone else to then try to take over their house so they can expand their relevancy, as of now their members in IFC are building a case against theta chi and SAE to release within the coming year, the plan lays out that they want to take a college avenue house with the next 5 years. I am stating this because I don’t believe this is right and very sad coming from a fraternity that I used to love

Posted By: Leak
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahaha   

Ha ha ha ha! What a wonderful story.

By: Hahahaha
by: AhMay 19, 2024 7:38:31 PM

I saw the screenshots of the stupid chat in my sorority group chat but I thought it was a joke there’s no way that anyone would do that

By: Ah
#2  by: No   

Take this down.

By: No
#3  by: Pika   

I’m happy where we are in Heritage. Plenty parking, swimming pool, no PD, and no brawls with neighbors. Plus we get along great with Theta Chi. Whatever you read must have been joke.

By: Pika
by: JfcMay 20, 2024 8:18:59 AM

What are you talking about? Heritage sucks this has been known since I pledged but there’s no way we are changing it anytime soon

By: Jfc
#4  by: Hmmmm   

I heard that they were trying to take the satalite next to brick, but that’s about it

By: Hmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.