facebook

Connections for kd

by: Kaydee

As a pnm, do you need connections to go KD? I’ve heard they dirty rush a lot but do they not invite anyone back after videos that they didn’t already know?

Posted By: Kaydee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not true   

IDK where you heard that but don't pay any attention to what people on this stupid site say. Just go through recruitment and show your best to every house. And don't focus on one house or try to pick out one for yourself ahead of time. Rush will not go well for you, for lots of reasons, if you do that.

By: not true
#2  by: No   

I’ve heard of several people that went KD without a connection, don’t focus on that

By: No
#3  by: ^^   

my freshman year roomie was from NJ and went KD. She was psychotic and I moved out after three months BUT as far as I know, she joined with no connections. I don’t think it’s that deep tbh

By: ^^
#4  by: truth    

you need connections if you’re in state. end of story. they won’t tell you that of course, but it’s true. and that’s the case with any top sorority and old row. if you’re out of state you have a chance, but it’s very slim. they don’t care about the video either, trust me those kinda sororities don’t watch them.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.