5. ZBT

Posted By: 4th Year Strat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Accurate AF   

Spot on. AePI is def middle tier though

By: Accurate AF
#2  by: Wait a Minute   

ZBT is actually better and more established than Phi Psi IMO. TOP Deserve to be a top house but people bash on them for not being IFC...they're really cool dudes and I'm from a Top house so I've seen and hung around them alot. Other than that, everything seems accurate. Although I would say AEPi deserves to be a little higher up, those guys can actually party compared to those Lower and Middle tier houses.

By: Wait a Minute
by: Did you mean BOTTOM?Sep 16, 2016 6:04:34 PM

Honestly, why promote your frat by saying they deserve it? Pathetic sports club

By: Did you mean BOTTOM?
#3  by: Yes   

True

By: Yes
#4  by: Qwertyuiop   

One problem, this is irrelevant. There are no set specific criteria that determines what it takes to become top tiers. Some Greeks are pulling ahead while others are slacking (like sig chi for examples and no I'm not hating but they have been slacking off lately).

By: Qwertyuiop
#5  by: True   

This is by far the most accurate ranking. Spot on.

By: True
#6  by: jim   

lmaoooo pike is gone!!! why do they keep posting about pike? only a pike would post about pike. Give it up your frat is gone and its pathetic to keep trying to advertise it here

By: jim
by: So?Oct 3, 2016 11:51:19 AM

Why do you care so much. I'm not the biggest pike fan and even I can agree they're more relevant than the frats that OP put below them (except for maybe k sig, sig nu, and aepi). Being on or off campus doesn't really matter if you can keep a good reputation.

By: So?
by: Spike PikeOct 3, 2016 4:35:58 PM

I hope you like getting your drinks spiked and waking up the next day not knowing what happened. yeah....I know about it and seen it. Sketchy frat and glad they are gone

By: Spike Pike
#7  by: sirIsaacNewton   

where Omega Phi at? lol

By: sirIsaacNewton
#8  by: Old Rankings   

It’s 2024, this is from 2016. Anyone know current rankings?

By: Old Rankings
#9  by: Old Rankings   

These rankings are from 2016. Any newer rankings?

By: Old Rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.